Sunday, April 26
Ok so I did it...
I actually watched Twilight the other day... I haven't read any of the books, hadn't seen the movie and not even the trailer for the movie.. yep I had kept it out of my life. Well me and Ty sat down and watched the movie the other night and all I have to say is "what the crap?" Please tell me the book is better and has something the movie doesn't, that I fell asleep and missed the whole thing or something... I don't understand... Girl meets vampire, he wants to stay away and can't, they quickly and yes I mean quickly come together, and his family is willing to fight for her?.. huh?.. hospital scene.. the end.. wow.. I still can' figure it out... I might have to read the book just to figure out what I missed.... Did I miss something?.. does someone else have the code to understand this?.. help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, you've got to read the books. They've got a whole lot more than the movie does. I just hope the movie hasn't spoiled them for you.
Book is way better... it is a HIGE book... so there was NO way they could get it all in the movie. I Was like you though... then someone got me to read the first one and i was hooked... read all four in four days...
No idea! I haven't read the books or watched the movies. I actually told Troy I refuse to watch the movies until I get around to reading the books. I have been reading the "Winds of War" and "War and Remembrance" which are very long. Maybe I'll read the Twilight books this summer.
Cat, I must add my two cents- READ the books! I read them all- twice and then went to see the movie and I walked out VERY disappointed, but not too surprised that it was poorly done.
Yeah only watching the movie will only leave you dazed and confused. If you read the books you'll get the all the detail left out of the movie. They totally forced everything in the movie to make it fit. It really should have been two movies so that it could have had more details for those that haven't read the books.
Post a Comment