Sunday, November 30
hmm...
Ok so, I am losing my hair.. and it sucks and it funny all wrapped into one. It is a funny feeling because, it is scary to loose that much hair.. you feel like you should be dying if you are loosing that much hair.. well I am not dying but I am loosing a LOT of hair. Number two, (was there a number one?) I wonder, what will I look like without hair, do I have a good shaped head, will it be lopsided or bumpy? Will I have any femininity left? or will I look like a boy? Weird questions, all becuase I clogged the shower drain with my hair. It sure is a good thing I started with a lot of hair other wise I would be bald by now. We will see if I can make it to my goal, Tuesday, I just want to have enough hair to take a family picture for our Christmas card, Tyler gets here Tuesday afternoon and has an online class before he can take pictures... so wish me luck on keeping my hair until tuesday evening! Other wise we are all wearing hats in our picture. :) (now you all want a Christmas card from us don't you!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We did a Christmas picture with all of us in Santa hats one year and it was pretty cute. I'm sorry you're losing your hair, but at least hats are in...I'm sure you'll look quite cute and stylish wearing hats for a while.
Hair or no hair, I think you should rock the hat anyway. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you keep it, but dang it if you won't look adorable in a hat. I wish you could have run with us, too. Thoughts and prayers with you... take care!
Catherine, you are such a trooper! Your attitude is truly inspiring! Good luck with the pics. Just think, even if you do lose too much hair for the photos, there are plenty of cool hats/scarves out there! No worries!
I think you will look awesome without hair. One of Tyler's friends from his hometown went through chemo/radiation for breast cancer about a year ago. They have a blog linked on ours if you want to check it out. Their names are Amy and Trevor (I think that's how I have it linked...I'll have to go and check now to make sure!) Anyway, maybe you'll find some support and encouragement there.
That would be scary to see that much hair falling out! Keep smiling and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Ooo, you could have so much fun this winter w/silk scarfs and beanies and knit berets. I say you take full advantage of the situation and wear every hat you ever dreamed of, but never had the guts or occasion to wear. You know those big southern old lady hats w/feathers and everything...I vote you try at least one of those.
Make sure you post your Christmas pics, I want to see how they went!
Post a Comment