

We got to see both sides of my parents family in Denver, (top picture is my maternal grandmother, bottom picture is my paternal grandmother)

This is my great grandmother in my father's mothers side, so Cameron and Kevin are her 5th generation. She is 98!


This was us in front of a dinosaur at the Museum of nature and science in Denver. And Kevin was very intriged when he got to make a dinosaur tooth inside. (doesn't he look so well behaved in this picture)


We got to do all sorts of cool dinosaur stuff at the museum including uncovering dinosaur bones, building bigger than Kevin sized puzzles and of course being scared of the T-rex.


Maybe he'll be an archaeologist some day!

Here is Kevin and Cameron jumping on Uncle Kens trampoline (or his neighbors), we stayed two nights in Provo, but apparently only took pictures on the trampoline, instead of with all the cousins they got to visit. It was a great trip and if I had a dollar for every time someone said "it was great to see you, it would be even better if it wasn't under these circumstances" we wouldn't have ANY medical bills!
2 comments:
Your so FUNNY and I believe I said that to your mom and not to you??? So I don't think I owe you a dollar, but maybe your mom, correct me if I am wrong! : )
No one owes me a dollar, I just thought it was funny that everybody said it.. and I have no idea if it was said to me or My Mom... it was just said in denver... and provo.. and california!
Post a Comment