Friday, April 4

Roll Call...

I've been wondering who checks out my blog lately and I saw this on a friends blog a while back. So leave me a comment telling me who ya are and how ya found me. Thanks!

12 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Hi! I'm Emily, the one who people sometimes confused you with in 5th grade :) I found you through the roll call on my blog! Have fun with this post--I loved finding out who was out there. Oh, and I think you have such a cute family and your boys look like a lot of fun.

Kelsey said...

We're friends on myspace and I asked who had a blog and you let me know!

Jamie said...

Hi, I'm Jamie. (and I'm a neighbor of yours) I'm the one with the 3 rowdy kids and bags under my eyes. LOL!
Not only do I see you walking through the neighborhood but, I read your blog too. I found you through Lauren's blog.

The Mothership said...

Hi. I found your blog on facebook! I'm so glad we can keep in touch now!

Jen said...

Of course I read your blog! I have no idea how I found you...I think we talked about blogs at church or something.

Adams said...

HI I am Cherie and I found you from afar. I love to see what your litte guys like to to and what Kevin is up too. Bridgelynn loves to talk about him

Kristi said...

This is Kristi, your old boss!!! I still love saying that! We exchanged blog sites awhile back. I love reading about your family and I guess I should leave more comments so you know!

John H. Curry said...

Present!

Melissa and Bryan said...

Hi Catherine, I think I found you through Nicole and Tylers blog, or you found me, anyway thanks for the sleeping Advice! We will be trying all of your ideas!

Em and Ms said...

Hey--responding to your comment on my blog...I haven't heard anything about Destiny in years. After she moved we lost touch, all I heard is that her family got broken up and it was a mess. If you find anything out let me know!

Tyler said...

Of course I read your blog. Some hot blond told me about it and I've been hooked ever since!

James and Lauren said...

roll call... haha... you are crazy