Wednesday, April 23

Woohoo & woohoo!

Well 1st off, after I blogged on Monday Cameron broke his 1st tooth! It is his bottom left tooth.. I think, he still won't let me look at it, and I have to fight him to try and feel it. Plus...
Tyler came home!! He left for 5 days to go check out Oklahoma, the school, the classes, the job, and houses. He found a couple houses he likes, one within our price range, the other one not so much! He had a blast with John, a good friend, mentor, former boss, and future professor. He brought home all of us some OSU clothes, aparently we are going to be wearing a lot of orange! Anyways he got home early this morning (like at 1:30)and the boys got to see him before work. It was a little tramatic when Kevin got to see him for like 5 minutes before he had to go. We had to explain that Daddy would be back for dinner tonight!

No comments: