Wednesday, April 9

Which one, Which one?




Ok so both schools have given us amazing packages... now we need to choose!!!.. Which one which one..(Quote from Emperors New Grove) Packages from either may include:
-Free tuition
-Full time teaching position
-Health insurance
-Scholarships
So Tyler, Where are we going?
I'm going to take a vote.. leave a comment and let Tyler know which one!..

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Utah State- or whichever one makes you stay in your house longer!

The Mothership said...

Utah State. It's closer...so you'll be closer to family and friends!

Riggs Familia said...

I dunno...sorry, no help here :)
But I wanted to respond to your comment. I'm sorry we missed you to. I tried to call once to let you know about the Easter Egg Hunt, but no one answered. But at least I got to see you (even if it was a mere 30 seconds!) Cute boys! Good luck picking schools:) Decisions, Decisions, gotta love making 'em!

Tyler said...

Hmmm... I don't know. I think he should go to whichever one you say he should Catherine!

John H. Curry said...

I vote Oklahoma State.

And the letter is in the mail tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to vote? I vote he will pick OSU d/t the orange back ground on your blog! We will miss you two!