So we are undecided as to where we are going to school, (I know I changed the backgorund dressed the family up in OSU gear and everything!) but somthings changed at the deal to OSU so Utah state is looking a little tastier, We are kinda at an impass, until we get the official letters with everything in writing we can't really put a finger on the map and say THERE!
But we did have a great trip this weekend, Madison was blessed on Tylers side of the famiy and we were were able to travel for her baby blessing! It was great to see all that family and I think it made Tylers decision even hearder knowing that Logan would only be and a little more than an hour from all of them if we went to Utah. It would be great to be that close! Who knows what is going to happen?!?
3 comments:
Oh, I hate making those life-changing decisions. I don't envy you...but I wish you the best in deciding what to do.
I'm glad you got a little trip in. Those are always a nice break.
How is the house-selling going?
what about the house you were looking at?
Whatever you choose I hope it works out for the best for you all.
Post a Comment