
Goofy Kevin before we left for church...

Huh.. before we left for church...

Kevin before we left for church...
So today Kevin sat on the stand at church the whole time.. we were very surprised... A month or so ago we were supposed to as Kevin what his "favorite part of being in our family is..." he for some odd reason told us.. going to church with us... why a three year old (at the time) enjoys Moms most stressful hour and 15 min of the week.. I don't know but that is what he said.. fast foward to today. When they asked the primary children to come to the front, he went!... and sat in his seat... and then ran back to us... so Mom took him back and left him... he looked so sad, me and Tyler were about to cry watching our little boy up there... they went through the first group of kids and their first song... he was almost in tears, and Tyler figured out what he was mouthing to us.. (so surprised he wasn't yelling at us, by the way) he wanted his T-rex... well in an attempt to get him to say his correct part and not yell something angry into the microphone I took him his tiny sponge yellow T-Rex. He stopped crying and eveything... the second song ended and they said "what is your favorite part of being in your family..." He said it "going to church with them".. Such a proud moment!... he then continued to play with his yellow T-rex, and tap the girl next to him for the next half hour... I couldnt be more proud! :)
3 comments:
that story is way too cute. I got a good laugh out of it. I love how attached kids get to their toys.
I think we need to hook up Kevin and Lydia. Cute couple with a good Dino common interest!
Very cute! Way to go Kevin!
Post a Comment