Height: 36 1/4in which is 90%
Weight: 33 lbs 8 oz which is 95%
Head: 19 3/4 in
P.S. the doctor felt to see if he has a pallet problem..
she thinks he has a high arch but no real issues there..
so now we just work on muscle strength...
P.S.S both boys got one shot today... I chose not to give them the flu shot...
(I nor the boys have ever got them) Tyler is not so happy with me...
Do you think I will regret it?
And no.. neither of my boys have had the chicken pox vaccine either...
Weight: 33 lbs 8 oz which is 95%
Head: 19 3/4 in
P.S. the doctor felt to see if he has a pallet problem..
she thinks he has a high arch but no real issues there..
so now we just work on muscle strength...
P.S.S both boys got one shot today... I chose not to give them the flu shot...
(I nor the boys have ever got them) Tyler is not so happy with me...
Do you think I will regret it?
And no.. neither of my boys have had the chicken pox vaccine either...
1 comment:
I don't always get my kids the flu shot. Usually it's if we happen to be at the Dr.'s in the fall I'll request one, otherwise I don't tend to get around to it. I will this year for sure because it makes the home safer for a new baby. Troy hates it when I make him get one, which will happen this year. The funny thing is, Ashlee got the flu in one of the years she had the shot. Otherwise we've never gotten it. Most schools require the chicken pox vaccine, so they may have you do it before kindergarten.
Post a Comment