Tuesday, September 8

Happy Birthday Kevin!

So it has been 6 months since I did this last, so in honor of his birthday today.. I thought we would update...

Age: 4 years

Nicknames:
the big one, Bubba or brother

Favorite Activities:
Playing with his dinosaurs, Running, jumping, climbing

Favorite Foods:
PIZZA- pepperoni pizza to be exact, chicken nuggets, cereal, dragon berries (dried cranberries),water

Least Favorite Foods:
if you call in breakfast, lunch or dinner, he doesn't want it.. you must say tacos or grilled cheese sandwich, not dinner or lunch.

Favorite Music:
the music on his night time thing, music from the movie CARS, and the dinosaur king song, He sings the ABC and his numbers.

Favorite Toy:
any of his T-Rex toys...plus the car dinosaur track he got for his birthday.

Favorite Book:
dinosaur books, he is collecting the "how do dinosaurs..." book series

Favorite piece of clothing:
he would rather run around naked

What Makes Him Happy:
going to the park, eating, reading, his dinosaurs, his Dad

What Makes Him Sad:
loosing his dinosaurs, having to stop playing outside

Funny Words or Phrases:
"oh, nevermind!" "you don't need the calories" "of course"

As a side note we had his pictures taken this morning... I am very excited... I can't wait to see them!

No comments: