Thursday, November 13

WHAT?!?

So I was look through my Chemo schedule (they have me scheduled until Christmas) The two weeks I have Chemo twice in the same week are week 3 and 7... guess when that happends to be?... Christmas and Thanksgiving! That is right I have Chemo on the day before Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and Christmas!.. WHAT?!? For some reason this seems like I am being punk'd or something.. well let me tell you something Ashton... I am NOT famous!..
Good news, Tyler informed me tonight that he will be joining me and the boys a couple of weeks early.. He will get to come and STAY the week after thanksgiving.. they are going to let him teach and take his classes on line the last few weeks of the semester!.. woohoo.. even Ashton can't take that away from me!
:)

6 comments:

Tammy and Mark said...

You and "Ashton" very FUNNY!

Tyler said...

I love you. You're hilarious. Or possibly delirious with the drugs. One of the two! ;-)

Jackee said...

You are so funny! I can't believe they even do such things on Christmas and Thanksgiving Days.

Em and Ms said...

Oh man, that's awful! I'm glad Tyler will be able to joing you sooner though! Maybe you should just celebrate early...or late... You continue to amaze me with your positive attitude.

Anonymous said...

Here is the continual hope for a fast and speedy recovery. Keep up the positive and bright attitude.
Your Aunt Cheryl & Uncle Dennis

whitney said...

Let me get this straight...doctor's offices aren't even open past five or on weekends and your's is open on Christmas. It seems they're always closed when you need them and open when you (obviously) don't want to be there. that bites.