Ok, so I have had a few hard days, vomit, nausea and unbelievable fatigue, no appetite (this is a whole new world for me!- I don't ever remember running from a fresh pot of spaghetti before) my mouth has just started to hurt, and my lips are starting to sting, but really the hardest part is the whole not enjoying my kids thing, it seems like I sleep when they are awake and they sleep when I am awake and really I have only changed one diaper today!... ( don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing THAT particular duty) but it really is hard that I am not the first person they run to anymore. Other than that, I no longer can watch perscription drug commercials, for some reason they have an odd effect on me, like they bring me back to reality, I am NOT healthy. Funny stuff to start crying at a rumatoid arthritis Rx drug commercial, I wish I could blame it on PMS, but alas, for once, that is not the issue.
**don't get me wrong, I am glad my kids have someone else to run to, but really what good is Mom if she can't fix the "owwee's"
8 comments:
That has got to be hard. I'm glad that you have the help so that you know your boys are being taken care of, but it's got to be hard to not be the one taking care of them.
I hope everything goes well through this whole thing so that when it's over, it's over and you can go back to being a super cool mom and having fun with your kids again.
I am so sorry. That has got to be hard on you. I can't even imagine. Just remember...this too shall pass.
Oh, Cat, you made me cry. We all love you so much and hate to see you go through this. You are a great mom no matter how little you are able to do right now. The boys still know that you love them and they love you. Even if you can just snuggle with them a little each day, they will still feel your love for them. You are in our thoughts and prayers always.
Oh hard hard stuff! I'm sorry. You WILL get through this, and your boys and your husband will still love you, every day. Even on the bad days. :) And everyone here still loves you!
You're in my prayers!
I'm so sorry! That sounds like some rough stuff that you are dealing with. I can't think of anything to say that's not cliche, but know that you are loved and prayed for!
My poor wifey... I love you
Thanks for reminding me that it's good a blessing to have to wipe three different bottoms multiple times a day. I'm so glad you have someone there to take care of you and your little ones.
Sorry...that first line didn't make much sense. I was going to write that "it's a good thing", but meant to change it to "it's a blessing". Blame it on my newborn-induced mommy brain.
Post a Comment