Monday, November 17

Much better!

So what can I report?.. I feel so much better! The nausea has subsided to a degree, I went out and went Christmas shopping for 3 hours today, just me and Cameron!.. (Kevin was at preschool) and I was apparently in the mood to spend! I am so glad I am feeling better! I can play with my kids and I don't have to take naps all day long! Yeah!... My Mom flies in tomorrow and more Chemo on Wednesday so a lot to look forward to!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

YEA!!! What a RELIEF to have a somewhat "normal" day. I feel like I'm half doing this with you- in a good way. Like I'm learning more about what it all entails and how REAL this all is! Thanks for sharing and I hope you feel like all of us that care for you are in some way "helping" you through this, even if from a distance!!!

Jackee said...

I'm so glad you're doing a little bit better and feel like you can be mom again. Hopefully your body will adjust somewhat to the chemo and it won't be so bad everytime. We love you. Take good care of yourself.

Jamie said...

I am so glad that didn't seem to last too long. Atleast there are cycles to give you something to look forward to when your dreaming all day long.

Sam and Sally said...

Bless your heart Cat. We are praying for you and your family too. Love always, Uncle Sam and Sally

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Can't go wrong with Christmas shopping! Hope you have many shopping-filled-playing-days to come! Loves and hugs!

whitney said...

Yay! Yay! Woohoo for feeling better, Christmas shopping, and spending money (all truely fabulous things ;).