Yep I got a haircut, below are my before and after. I figured if I was going to loose my hair I might as well take a risk and go shorter and I LOVE IT! ( i havn't had bangs in decades!)I don't want to loose my hair now! What do ya think?
Very, very cute!!! I love it. I love the bangs, looking at your picture makes me want to go cut my hair. But you know me, I am not really that brave! I have been thinking about cutting it this comming summer, we will see (it is getting long). : )
I really love it. It is a good change. Dad loves his girls in long hair but says it is nice and the best part is hair always grows out! Yours may come out dark like when you were a baby or curly. You probably like the extra weight off of you head, let me know. I miss you already. Love, mom
Super cute, of course. Seriously, when Tyler told me that the entire country was out of medicine, I literally said, "Is that even possible." That seems to be the general response. Hope all is going well and you get to start treatment soon. Cute pics of the kids! Kevin looks so big! Take care!
I love your hair - it is very cute. Sorry to hear that you have to go and get treatment on Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, & Christmas. I hope all is going well - you are in my thoughts and prayers!
10 comments:
Now that is a super-cute haircut! You look adorable!
Love it. I can't believe Mom did it! Very brave. (no offense Mom!)
Very, very cute!!! I love it. I love the bangs, looking at your picture makes me want to go cut my hair. But you know me, I am not really that brave! I have been thinking about cutting it this comming summer, we will see (it is getting long). : )
It looks awesome! I love it! I didn't realize your hair was that long before until I saw it really short.
It is so cute and you look great! I don't blame you for not wanting to lose it, it's a really fun cut. Way to go, Mom!
I really love it. It is a good change. Dad loves his girls in long hair but says it is nice and the best part is hair always grows out! Yours may come out dark like when you were a baby or curly. You probably like the extra weight off of you head, let me know. I miss you already. Love, mom
It looks really cute. I need to get my hair cut again. This is definitely inspiration!
Yep, it looks great!
Super cute, of course. Seriously, when Tyler told me that the entire country was out of medicine, I literally said, "Is that even possible." That seems to be the general response. Hope all is going well and you get to start treatment soon. Cute pics of the kids! Kevin looks so big! Take care!
I love your hair - it is very cute. Sorry to hear that you have to go and get treatment on Thanksgiving Eve, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, & Christmas. I hope all is going well - you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Daphne
-O- Cute pictures of the boys
Post a Comment