My family, all of them, my parents, my in-laws, my brother, my in law siblings. The love an support that they have shown has carried me farther than I ever thought I could go.
My friends, all of them from Idaho and Washington to Oklahoma and back, your words of support have been amazing.
My life, I have been blessed with a great life, good education, strong body, the gospel, and much, much more! **A side note, I am grateful that if I was to have cancer that I got this one, there are others with higher cure rates or easier regiments of chemo or radiation, but there are much worse also.
My kids, they are my reason to keep on keepin on. Their smiles keep my spirit up and their hugs stop the world! Love you guys!
My LOVE, even from 2000 miles away that man can do things no one else can. I love you babe and miss you much.. all I have to say is this better be the longest we are ever apart! (can you promise me that much?)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember to give thanks!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving, Catherine. I hope it was a nice day and that you could spend lots of time with your sweet little boys.
Post a Comment