Wednesday, November 19

Have you had your poisen today?

I have! and I passes out to boot!... funny, the lady (Carol) who got it on the first try last week couldn't get a vein after 3 sticks so they called in Cathy, she got it on the first try! But, I passed out while Carol was doing it and honestly it would cut down on time if they could just get a vein, so I am getting a pic line next week. It will be in my arm and hopefully save all of us a lot of hastle, time, and passing out. So far this week no side effects, it should be a good week, I just have to wach for shortness of breath and constipation, oh and the first two days I might have a high fever.. 101 or 102... Anyways, two treatments down, 6 to go.
P.S. Blemycin hurts like crazy when they inject it into your arm for a test shot.. it does not hurt in the IV.. weird.... oh and Vincrisitine sucks...becuase it messes with your nerves, especially my sciatic nerve

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I'm so glad you haven't had side effects yet. Hopefully you'll be able to avoid the nausea this week. We love you lots.

Dani W said...

Well... you are in my prayers... I hope you can stay tough through this ... your a fighter! :)

whitney said...

I've been thinking so much about you lately. I guess I just see so much of myself in you (ya know, the young mom thing). You're in my mind and prayers.