Tuesday, June 3
I'm an outlaw...
So I was told not to post about the father/son camput this weekend but I could wait any longer for Tyler to do it... I love you honey! I had a canning event this Saturday so Tyler being the loving husband that he is skipped the father/son campout with the ward and camped out in the back yard with Kevin... I have to say it was the best father/son campout ever... why? because mom was there!!! (I wasn't allowed in the tent!) but I was allowed to help with snaacks! so we started off with roasting hotdogs in our new fire pit, then we roasted marshmellows and had smores, and last but not least mom made cobbler in the dutch oven. By the end of the night we were stuffed, it was 11:30 and Kevin was still awake! So Daddy and Kevin t off to the tent and Mommy went to her nice warm bed! (Cameron had fallen asleep after the smores and was in his crib) I thought for sure Kevin would end up in the house but he did great! slept the night away while Tyler read all night. Apparently Kevin doesn't tell Dad to turn the light out like Mom does ;) Tyler got Kevin a green light stick and he loved that and even wanted to fall asleep holding the flashlight.. he is so much fun! We realy should go for a family campout at some point. (I will wait to post the pictures until Tyler blogs about it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is my kind of father/sons campout! I think I will suggest it to Jeff for next years campout. Can't wait to see some pictures!
I can't believe you posted about this! Tut, tut, tut! :-) It was a great father/son campout. I would like to mention that Daddy did the hotdogs and smores. But yes, mommy did the cobbler. It was all lots of fun!
Post a Comment