Saturday, June 21

Some Random Cute Pictures

So I finally emptied the camera, I had some 400 pitures on it, dating back to to May, here are some of the cute ones!

The day after swimming lessons ended Kevin asked to "play in the water in the pool"- This was the closest I could get them to sitting still.

Me and the boys.
Grandma and the boys (ahh Kevin loves Grandma)
The boys enjoying the cockpit. Grandpa sharing contraband with Cameron.
Cameron enjoying the boat. Kevin was telling me about the Train on the shore line.
It is so much easier to throw them in together! Here they are enjoying the mess they made in Kevin's room. They own way to many toys!
Here is Cameron covered in Licorice on Grandpa's boat . Here is Grandpa thinking, it sure is a lot quieter out here without all the Grandkids... ;)

No comments: