Sunday, April 13

Tagged

Four Jobs I've Held
1. Mom/Wfe
2. Sales associate at JCPenney & Bed Bath & Beyond
3. at TRAC I was Marketing Intern, Banquet server, Banquet captain, Ticket sales, and office assistant,
4. Nanny

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. How to loose a guy in 10 days
2. Harry Potter-they were all decent (books are better)
3.
4.

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Idaho
2. Washington
3. Soon to be Oklahoma
4.

Four TV shows I like:
1. Numbers
2. Men in trees
3. If cancelled shows count J.A.G.
4. If cancelled shows count Gilmore Girls

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Tyler
2.
3.
4.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Icecream
2. Cake mix Cookies (I am always trying new flavors with new mixins)
3. Srawberries
4. Homeade granola

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. In bed
2. On a walk
3. Eating at Dairy Queen (it usually means we are celebrating something)
4. At home with my husband and kids playing games

Four People I'm Tagging:
1. Kristi
2. Jamie
3. Lauren
4. Tammy

Ok so I got tagged by Jen but This was emailed to me a couple of months ago.. I really wonder how close my answers are to what I answered then.. As for movies... I have no idea, I had to ask Tyler for help to get that answer, I'm not a big movie person, it means I would have 2 hours of non-interupted time... when is that supposed to happen? I would have to give up precious sleep time and that is usually not worth it. (I'm a grouch when I don't get my beauty sleep... kids can be rough on the complexetion...lol)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! You did it! I had a hard time with the movie question too. I love movies, but I hate watching something that I've seen before.

Jamie said...

you couldn't handle the orange anymore huh?

Catherine said...

nope, the orange hurt my eyes!