
A mother baby picture.... they don't happen very often.

I laughed the other day when Melinda posted a pic of her son and called him chubbs... until he looks like this he is not chubbs! :)

This could explain why the internet wasn't working this morning...

Grandma got Kevin a National Geographic for Kids subscription, he loves it, When it comes in the mail I hand it over and automatically starts looking for dinosaurs (love dinos) then when I get a minute we go through and look at all the cool animals together... Here is is looking through it on his own... the funny thing is he usually shares pretty well, but when Cameron gets near his magazine he gets really mad (Cameron rips the pages)

One of Kevin's favorite things to do is climb in the crib with Cameron and play with him...obviosly this is one of Cameron's favorite things too.

I know it looks like a nude shot but I swear they both have diapers on... my Mom always says she doesn't know why I have any clothes for the boys because they never wear them... do you think she is right?

Some more fun crib moments. (playing peek-a-boo)

Copy cats

Kevins showing Daddy where the moon is... he loves the moon (he is always asking where it is)
3 comments:
Very cute photos! I especially love the crib pictures as it brought back memories of when Kam used to jump in the crib with London. They were always so happy together in the crib.
I'm happy to see your blog Catherine! I'll be sure to check back often.
It sounds like exciting things are happening for you guys... Congratulations to Tyler -- here's to your new adventure in OK!
And what sweet boys!!! Wow! Could they be any cuter?
It looks like life is good. Take care.
Your kids are so cute. Your little guys have the bluest eyes!
Post a Comment