
In honor of Tyler making a decision I have changed my background to Orange for OSU. That is right, as soon as Tyler gets this letter from them with all the details... as long as it says what we think it is going to say, we are headed to Ok State. That is right my husband is going to be a Cowboy... Pistol Pete baby! So John when you read this, where's that letter? Now we just need to find a place to live with a Storm shelter, Tornado alley here we come! Oh and I thought this was cool!

(maybe I should call this blog, Confessions of a Marketing Junkie)
5 comments:
Sweet! That will be so much fun for you guys!
Woah! You guys are brave! I would have chosen "the safe" Utah decision. Do we need to get you a pair of ruby red slippers since you are moving into tornado alley?
Welcome to the South! I hope you find a home there! Good luck!
Hey...my vote was right! :)
Most people I know from that area say they loved living there. I am sure you will enjoy it!
Post a Comment