So since we have gotten the house clean the boys love to play with playdoh and color crayons, it will last them hours, the rest of the toys are basically just fillers for when they have to go in the car or bathtub...
We have our ultrasound apt for Dec 27! Boy or Girl? we will find out!
This baby craves fruit, I literally eat like 3 apples a day, while at the store the other day I grabbed a bag of cuties (oranges) I had 4 the first day! bananas, pineapple, whatever is around, I will eat!
I am not quite halfway (18weeks) and have gained 12lbs according to my scale, a whole lot more according to the doctors, I sure hope I don't have a 9 or 10 lb baby!
We had three snow days, the two days before thanksgiving and the Monday after, it was fun to have Tyler home, plus the boys have been enjoying the snow, I have been trying to keep the driveway clear... (living on a hill=no fun!)
We are looking forward to staying home for Christmas, weather permitting we hope to have some guests!
We finally sat down and chose to "pick the fight" of patching Kevin, tears and fears were all around. We decided we would read one book a night with him with the patch on, he cried the whole time about not being able to see, we pretty much were sure we were torturing him, that whole knowing it was for his own good thing still stinks! Tyler promised him if he got threw the book with the patch still on we would get him a toy... the toy he picked? the playdoh stuff that makes noises like farts... random.. whatever, it only cost a $1...
This is definitely gonna take both of us, every night, cause if I have to do this my myself, I will end up in tears every night!
A couple of weeks ago we noticed a rash on Cameron's hands, looked kinda like Chicken pox but that usually start on your torso, come to find out, it is scabies! and he gave it to me! Kevin and Tyler never showed signs of it but you medicate everybody in the house, and wash everything in hot water, so Tyler and the boys took the pill and have never showed signs since, I had to use the cream because of the pregnancy, it came back! so I got a stronger Rx and am hoping to never see it again. Arg! and Yuk!
Other than being hunkered down for the winter ( literally, just going out for preschool or wal-mart between storms) we are enjoying life.
It so nice to have a clean house!
2 comments:
hmmmm, at least your baby craves stuff that actually tastes good! I'm always bewildered when women crave an entire jar of pickles or something along those lines...Hope the scabies goes away soon!
yay! for a clean house, I'm jealous!
I'm the same way about fruit when I'm pregnant. I just inhale it.
boo! for scabies. That's so weird!
Sorry about the patch battles, but hopefully it helps.
Post a Comment