
Oh and I thought I would throw in Kevin's preschool Halloween pic! So much fun!

Kevin was start student in preschool, so this is the poster we made this year, Last year I did something similar, but he liked it this year too!

Kevin was start student in preschool, so this is the poster we made this year, Last year I did something similar, but he liked it this year too!
It reads: ( you can also click on the pic to read it yourself!) My name is Kevin, I am 5 years old. I have 1 brother named Cameron, He is 3, and baby in Mommy's tummy. I have 2 dogs named Pumpkin and OSO. I like to play with dragons, and dinosaurs, ride my bike, swim, and play outside.
Funny huh? I used all the pictures so he could help read it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment