Sunday, November 7

the parents competition...

So we got Kevin a Book of Mormon to take to church with him last week, I of course wanted to make him a bag, but didn't get it done last week, so late last night I realize, I still hadn't got it done. Tyler steps in and says I bet I can make one that he will love before you can get yours done! So the competition began! I got my sewing machine out and started blasting through it, I of course in my hurry didn't turn under my seams, and need to reinforce the handles, but I thought we were hurrying! Tyler 45 minutes after I finished my bag brought out his very cool book cover. Pictures of KEvins favorite things, he favorite t-rex, his favorite dragon, pics of the family, his name... blah blah blah, cheater! We took them into Kevin and asked him which one he liked better... Tyler won! His of course didn't have any handles so Kevin threw it in my bag just to use the handles...lol We both won! He took both to church today!

1 comment:

Tammy and Mark said...

Both cool! Sounds like Kevin was the real winner. Lucky Kid!