Monday, October 26

thought this was worth passing on!




I have been there before, and me and Tyler are happy to say our house is the cleanest it has been since before cancer... we spent Thursday, Friday, and Saturday cleaning, and other than the fact that our carpets need cleaned,(again) we have even been able to keep up with it. It is nice to know that all the clothes are cleaned, folded and where they should be, to know that the floor really is clean enough for the 5 second rule to be pushed to the 10 second rule and that My husband isn't too embarassed for people just to drop by.... it's a great feeling! ( can you tell I just got done with a jog and am still on my runners high?..lol) I need a dose of this happy pill daily I think ;)

2 comments:

Jackee said...

I love it! Derek thinks we should put this video everywhere, he said it's kinda funny! Maybe because he relates to it so well!!!

whitney said...

Oh, I can so relate. I think any parent can, really. It's so true I could cry :P