Monday, October 5
Is it me ...
or do Kids learn things at school... Good things and bad things... Kevin is doing great in preschool and comes home everyday with a new letter, doing better with his numbers, it is all good! But there is something I have noticed... his vocabulary is growing, by words I wish 4 year old wouldn't say.. things like stupid, shutup, and crap and there are some others that I can't remember right now but shock me every time he says them. The funny part is he goes to preschool at out Young womens president's house, (Miss Lydia) and I know for a fact it isn't her, and 4 of the of 5 kids in the class are in our ward.. so I started to look around and say.. he is learning them form me and Tyler... well Crap (see it snuck in right there).. you mean he is learning his bad habits from me.... now what is a Mom to do.. well the first step is to stop calling the flies, stupid flies and stop telling Tyler to shutup when he gives me attitude.. (I swear there is a smile on my face when it is said) and as for crap, I think he learned that one from Tyler.. but at least I can figure out where the problem is.... ME! Mental note... the 4 year old is listening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! John got dressed up in his new uniforms today and Sarah (5) says to him "Wow, you look sexy dad!" we both give a weird look. "Oh, I mean, You look handsome, dad!" Yeah sweetie, only *I* can call him that.
Honey, I hear ya! Ezra drops Friggin' more often then I'd like, not to mention the occasional Crap and Stupid. It's definitely one of those "do what I say, not what I do" sort of things.
Post a Comment