Tuesday, October 20
It has come full circle...
Thats right, 20 years ago in a small town, there was a father laying in the middle of the family room tickling and wrestling with his two kids, mommy, says to the youngest, "bring me daddy's glasses".. this is when you know the real wrestling is going to start... tonight there was a dad in the middle of the family room floor, tickling and wrestling his two young kids, when mommy said to the youngest, "bring me daddy's glasses".. and the real wrestling began... the only difference was I wasn't the youngest, I was the mommy, and I have to say, both nights are some of my favorites....now I know, all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet post! Isn't it funny how sometimes you get this clarity and realize...I'm the mom now. This is my life and I'm all grown up and I actually have kids. craziness.
Post a Comment