So we got back from 5 fun filled days in Utah! We hit Boondocks, Lagoon, the pool, the park, and I got my first pedicure, and we went out on our anniversary date and got to see Harry Potter 6! It was a blast! We got back last night, and this morning I jalked or wogged my first 5k... it was a blast! The timer broke so I have no idea how long it took (I do know it was less than 50 minutes!)But I started strong and I finished strong, there was a few issues in between but all is good, and now I am looking foward to my next one on Sept 5th. I will post pictures later of all of the above! I love family vacations!
Oh, and you should see my garden, I swear it grew 4 times the size it was while we were gone! even the watermelon started growing... Of course the pumpkins are doing their best to overtake everything they can, but it is gonna be a great harvest, I can feel it! Jen sure knows how to make a garden grow! Thanks Jen!
1 comment:
I'm uber-impressed with your gardening! One of these I'll get around to doing one. It sounds like the vay-cay was a lot of fun. As for the 5k-go you!
Post a Comment