- Cameron spent his first night away from us, he took his brother to Grandma and Grandpa Powers house for two nights, the 1-3rd
- Cameron made his first ER visit the night of the 1st, which was only over once he received 3 stitches in the middle of his forehead
- I fell apart once the kids drove away (what is a Stay at Home Mom supposed to do without kids?)
- We cleaned our carpets
- We went out to dinner, AND enjoyed it
- We rented a redbox and cuddled on the couch
- I slept in, and made myself go back to sleep when I woke up, just becuase I could.
- We spent the 4th of July in Washington on the Pasco side of the river, without Grandpa, he had his own ER visit, he popped out his knee.
- Cameron got his stitches out on the 6th
- All three of my boys got hair cuts tonight, there was quite a large pile of hair on the floor when we got done, in three very distinct colors, White blond, dark blond/brown, and black (with a hint of grey:)
- I got my hair trimmed up yesterday, it was beginning to be a mullet, why does that back of your hair grow faster than the top?
- I started walking a few months ago, an hour a night, a few weeks ago I decided to up the fat burning and add some jogging, I found out I love it, one problem, I am not loosing any weight!
- I found a 5k I am going to TRY to jog on the 25th.. excited!
- The garden is growing like crazy except one thing, the watermelon. It won't get any bigger. The rest of everything that seemed to be on hiatus has kicked into high gear since the temperature has risen.
- We are looking forward to the Wardle reunion , my 6 month cancer checkup, and Tyler and my 6th anniversary, oh and my 25th Birthday!
Wednesday, July 8
Randomness
Things going on in our house lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow busy bee you are! Good luck!
Post a Comment