Thursday, July 2

More adventures in couponing

So I have enjoyed the couponing thing, although I don't get the paper, I do the printables you can find on the Internet. My favorite so far were the .75 off gallon of milk, 1.00 off 2lb cheese, and 1.00 yogurt. ( you can print them off twice, so I stocked up!) Although I cleaned my carpet yesterday and was happy for the 1.00 off scotch gaurd coupon. This couponing thing really is helping me save my three month supply and making us more aware of prices. FUN! Anybody else had good luck with couponing?

4 comments:

James and Lauren said...

I have cheese in my fridge whenver you need it! :)

Dani W said...

where are you going for the milk and yogart coupon???

janica said...

I want to have good luck with couponing but i dont know where to start?

Catherine said...

start at http://www.fistfulofcoupons.com/

check out what kind of deals , she is highlighting, then on the right click through groups A,B and C.. and the singles.. print twice,

Antoher great place is to get the sunday paper (one, or one for each memeber of your family) then go http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84rcm.php

They match up the sales at the stores in your area to the coupons, that you collect every week. So you can get stuff for free or on the cheap.. totally worth it.

(I only do printables- so I can only get such a good deal, if i had the newspaper, I could get much better deals)