So this year a lot happened! When we were just getting ready to move this time last year, little did we know that after that move we had three more moves ahead of us! We didn't know we would go through cancer treatment, or live with both sides of the family. Basically, we had no clue! But I can tell you that our 6th anniversary is going as planned. We went early this morning to get pictures taken, went out to lunch, and then we enjoyed a family nap (yes all of us in the same bed). We seriously love cuddling with our boys! And next Wednesday me and Tyler get to go watch Harry Potter 6! We were supposed to go tonight but I will do anything for a free babysitter, so we are waiting. Anyway, without any more waiting, here are our family pictures!


These are two 20 x 20 pictures that we ordered. (buy one get one free) I love collages~


Here are pictures that are priceless because it shows my boys personalities, they were wrestling and giggling!


Here are two of the better family pictures that we got... even 4 smiles in one of them!


Here is probably one of my favorites and then another collage... love it!
8 comments:
These turned out so cute! Family nap huh? I don't think that would go down so well with Joe. lol Sounds like a fun anniversary! Congrats on 6 years and being able to over come the unknown. :)
Great pictures Cat. Your boys are getting big. And I love your hair!
BTW Happy Anniversary!
So very cute!!!
I love family portraits! You guys look awesome! The kids look like they were having fun too.
Soo cute! I love all the pictures!
I know you posted this like a week ago and I've been meaning to comment...they are so cute!
I love your hair, btw. And the color, too! Is that natural? Or were you dying your hair blond all along? (just kidding) :)
Yep, it came back curly and darker... (although it has darkened with each child)...lol
Ooo, love the hair! You can totally pull off that length (as if you had much choice ;).
Love the pictures, I can't even believe how big your boys have gotten!
Happy (belated) anniversary!
Post a Comment