Wednesday, June 3
growing...I think
So I have only killed two plants this year... two of my four cucumber plants, they rest of them all seem to be hanging on. I have added a few more plants, people have been nice enough to give me, I added two more jalapeƱo plants, and a dill plant (I am gonna try my hand at herbs this year). The corn is coming up nicely, Very exciting! My radishes are now huge and getting hot so I am glad that I planted a second crop in the house. I am getting my cherry tomatoes and second generation of green beans ready to planted outside, plus my second generation of green pepper plants, lets see if I can keep these ones alive! I am very excited... I am learning a little something new everyday it seems like... I can't wait for the plants to get big and start harvesting! woohoo! So my dreams for someday, having a water system in place, and getting grow boxes going, for one third of my garden I would love to try to do square foot gardening.. It think it would be a lot more efficient but as for the other parts (melons and pumpkins and corn) I am not so sure... well have to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
just do it! it's such a space saver, even for corn and all that. Grow up, not out. pantyhose work wonders. Good job! I've killed...ermm...more than two.
We have a pretty good water system. Have Tyler ask Troy about it. Of course Brett has great ideas, too.
Post a Comment