Saturday, June 20

Camping trip!

So we just got back from a great camping trip.. the kids were great! We first hit Willard bBay with Tyler's brother (Mark) and fam for sea-dooin fun! lunch on the beach, sun, sun and more sun. It was so much fun! Then off to the KOA to set up the tent, start dinner (hotdogs over the fire) followed by smores, dutchoven apple crisp and then headed of to bed! Great company, being outdoors (the kids loved it) and lots of fun! we got up the next moring had scrambled eggs with ham and packed up to visit the "campers" at the hotel (she's 8 months pregnant- give the woman a break! :) Then we headed home and only then did we run into rain.. it was really fast but really fun! Someday I will get the pictures off the camera. Our 4 man tent is a little tight with 2 boys who would rather sleep on top of you then next to you, plus I like to camp with a blow up mattress which takes up lots of room...lol. but we had perfect weather, and I only got one mesquito bite! My kind of camping (with a shower, flushing toilet, and blow up mattress, I never realized how girly I am) Now let the Loads of lundry begin!

No comments: