and loving it.. We are getting more sleep, enjoying Uncle Ken, Grandma Wicky and Grandpa Terry. Me and Tyler we able to go on a date two nights ago, dinner and a movie... subway and "He's just not that into you"- Very funny cute movie but had lots of dirty words! Then my adopted Aunt Melddody and Uncle Dwayne came down from Spokane to see us, which was a blast. Tyler plans on leaving tomorrow for Jerome to start Subbing. His night school class starts March 4 and then during spring break, sometime the middle of March, Tyler and his mom fly to Oklahoma to get our stuff out of storage and move it into our house, and then Me and the kids show up the end of that week to move into our house with beds alreay put together (I told Tyler he doesn't need to unpack everything, just make sure that the kids each have a bed and that I do to..lol) I am so excited to actually have a plan. The first thing that happends when I get there is to go to the dollar store and buy a bunch of plastic baskets, and organize my house. That is right, have a basket for winter gloves and hats and keep them there, and if they don't fit, get rid of them. ( I know.. what an Idea huh?) I am a little bit of a pack rat and I need to ding out! And I am excited to do it! ( is anybody having a garage sale? I give you my stuff to sell)
Other than that I am doing better, I have lower back pain and I have figured out it is from being so out of shape.. ( I am a nice shape of ROUND) so, my next goal is to stop eating all this junk food from the road and start eating healthier... I will get there.
As for this stroller brigade... I am so excited! I didn't start it, is but I sure did enjoy it! I hope the snow all melts fast enough that we can start when I get there! I miss all you Jerome people!
3 comments:
We can't wait to have you guys back, sorry, I wish it could have been from different circumstances. Excited to see ya and to start the stroller brigade when it warms up.
Kat... you better let us know what we can do to help get the houses ready! you need to take it easy! I am crying right now i am so excited to have you back!
Woo hoo! I am so happy you are happy in Washington and enjoying your family and getting spoiled while doing it. We are all so excited to get you back here. Please let me know if I can help in anyway. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment