Sunday, February 22

Randomness...

So, life in the fast lane here at the house...

Cameron got pink eye earlier this week and is dong much better...

but he gave it to Kevin... who "doesn't want to get better".. every time it is time to put the drops in his eyes!


I got to go to church today without the kids, and I got to hear every word!

Kevin has grown out of saying "zapiz" for pizza... so sad...

I scrap booked today for the first time in over a year.. and noticed that Cameron's scrap book is very sad.. it only has his professional pictures in it.. not one snap shot, or cute quote.. sad.. very sad...


Life without Tyler here sucks.... even though Kevin is in real underwear during the day, So all that is left is Cameron, it still sucks to be the only one on diaper duty. I miss ya babe (and yes for more reasons than to have you around for diaper changes)


Today's Relief Society lesson was on the talk "Come what may and love it"... it made me cry.. (suprise suprise)


Tyler got to go to our old ward and felt very welcomed by everybody.. apparently they already have callings for us.. :) ( nothing puts a smile on my face like a good calling.. except maybe my kids)


Cameron is learning his animal noises.. in fact he talks in them all day long. the first animal he knows is the dinosour..lol... but he also knows monkey, chicken/rooster (dood le doooo), duck, dog,.. he has a suprised face, a mad face (that comes with a growl) and a happy face. He makes a great car sound...

Kevin starts every sentence with the word"just", or .... "listen to me".. sometimes together...

We are in a new phase.. we don't know which one will last longer.. Dinosaurs or Lighting McQueen...

I have found out that even when others are spending their money I still get a kick out of getting a good deal.

And although I hate to shop, I love looking through catalogs and sale papers, if only I didn't actually have to part with the money, I think I could be really good at shopping.

So what about you.. have any randomness going on at your house?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hello! Hello!

We are so excited to get you guys back!!!! Sorry about the pink-eye. And don't feel like your abnormal. It gets harder and harder to keep up on the scrapbook with each kid. I still haven't even had my 3rd babies pictures even printed out yet and she'll be 2 in May. :-) Here's some shopping randomness for ya......sometimes when I feel like shopping i go online add whatever I want in my online shopping bag then go to checkout and close the window. Sounds weird but, it does the trick for me. So, when are you coming home?

Jackee said...

I love the randomness. It helps me feel connected to the cute Wardle family I never get to see.

whitney said...

Randomness is good. Most of my favorite posts are just about everyday life.

We're in the midst of pinkeye here too. The kids keep re-infecting each other :P

I was actually just re-reading the "Come What May..." talk today. It's such a fabulous, uplifting talk.

Sorry about the lack of diaper changers. It's so hard to find good help these days...