Saturday, February 7

I am done!

That is right, I am done! I had my last treatment yesterday and we are headed to Washington on Monday! My next appointment is in three months!.. no more poking or prodding or feeling nauseous for three whole months!.. Woohoo! They even gave me a certificate and everything!.. Yeah!

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

Glad things will be able to get more normal for you. You have had such an awesome attitude.

The Mothership said...

Yay! I'm glad you made it through with a smiling face! Have fun in Washington!

Jackee said...

I am so happy for you. We want to keep you around for a good long while, so stay healthy. We love you lots and we're so happy the treatments worked so well.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on living through all that! Have fun in Washington!

Annie said...

Yeah! You've been through a lot, but have kept a positive attitude through the whole thing. Amazing.

Jen said...

I am so happy you are done and that you get to go visit your family in Washington.

Adams said...

Congrates, you made it. Have fun in Washington. Miss you tons.

Kristi said...

Um . . . I think you deserve MORE than just a certificate. Here is my gift (that is I would DEFINITELY give it to you, if I lived close enough) a day in the spa- manicure, pedicure, message, the WORKS. Then, out to lunch and back to be with your family- cause I know you'd want to be with them just a LITTLE bit more than me!
You're an inspiration to me, Cat! Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us and helping us to know what life is REALLY about (family and love) and getting our lives better prioritized.
You've got a WINNER, Tyler!

Jen said...

I am in need of a new update! How's Washington? And, when are you coming to Idaho? We've been talking a lot about the stroller brigade that you started and we want to do it again starting this spring. Hope you are doing great!