Friday, February 20
I feel so accomplished and yet...
I got nothing done..lol. The dishes were still sitting in the sink, and The laundry may be cleaned but it isn't folded or put away. BUT I did get two games colored, cut, laminated (thanks to Grandma's toys) and ready to play. A bingo game (to review colors and shapes) and a blues clues memory game.. which is just plain fun! Plus me and Kevin painted his pirate ship bird house... you will have to see picture s of that.. lol. I even restrained myself from "taking over" .. he had a blast and so did I. We even started working on his writing... something that is enjoyed on two different levels.. i keep telling myself that he is learning and he keeps "coloring" away.. I am not sure that the cookie sized "o" he drew counts as the letter "o" but.. we are getting there ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are doing exactly what you should be doing. Read President Monson's talk from the last conference, "Finding Joy in the Journey". You will feel even more accomplished and worry even less about what wasn't finished.
Just thought I'd let you know, you have been tagged.
I hear you, it's hard not to take over! : ) Look forward to seeing the finished product! - Tam
Post a Comment