Friday, September 5

This is so cool!

So the Church recently came out with a Nursery manual. "Behold Your Little Ones" I love it! Kevin has come home and actually been able to tell me about what is going on a church... So I looked it up and everything is available online.. so now I can help him remember last weeks lesson and get him ready for this weeks lesson... how cool is that? I can even adapt it for FHE.. yeah! Check it out here or go and buy one online.. it is only $5.50 and I am sure I will use it!... If you have nursery age kids it is great.. I especially loved the letter to parents. (especially the" don't bring your kids to nursery when" part...) Check it all out and let me know what you think!

And I came across this today...

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

I saw this on someones else's blog, they sound so good! I updated my blog address :)

Anonymous said...

I am excited about the manual as well! Very cool. I also liked the song.

Annie said...

How did you come across that song? I loved it! I wonder if they sing any others...

Jen said...

The lessons are so much easier for little ones to understand. I can't wait to get it for my nursery class.

Kristi said...

Thanks for all your wisdom, Cat! I've learned so much and am grateful you take the time to teach others and let us learn together!

whitney said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's super-excited about this! Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I blabber on about it. I was planning on picking one up when we go out to Utah for Christmas, but now I don't know if I can wait that long!