
Here is my little dare devil... apparently this is how you are supposed to ride in the stroller.. ( I can't believe that I have had it wrong all these years!)


These I took on his last night being 11 months old.. right before he went to bed.. next time we see him he will be birthday boy!
Here is a video of him walking a couple of days ago... now he is walking room to room and not even thinking about it!.. he is so much fun (mostly because he still isn't fast enough to get away from me)
4 comments:
Happy birthday to your cute boys!!! I had no idea they were so close to each others birthdays... how fun. You look good too... I like your hair in that birthday cake picture.
As for me I work at a little Cafe in saratoga. It is cute and fun... just a mindless job that isnt a huge pain to go to everyday. So how are you doing these days?
D
Happy Birthday Cameron! It's so fun that so many of us from high school have kids so close in age. Hope he has a fun day!
Happy Birthday Cameron. I love the pictures, he is getting sooo big, and he is way cute, Kevin too! So from your pictures I can see some of your house and yard, looks NICE!
Happy Birthday Cameron! Look at him go! I can't wait until Michael walks. Only thing is then he'll get into things faster!
Post a Comment