So Kevin learned something today that just might have saved his life. :) Today was the first day he said "I'm sorry Mommy" and he did it sincerly with a really sorry look on his face- without me telling him to say sorry. I tell ya my temper was getting up there and he looked at me and just said "I'm sorry mommy" It was great! My nerves calmed down and we had a semi-rational (as rational as a mom and her 2 year old can have) chat about what he had done and why it was wrong. Elder Ballards talk was right- Motherhood is all about the moments, it was a great moment today. Unlike two days ago when he ran away, yes he found the gate open and ran away, I found him coming back home after 5 (ok maybe 3) minutes of looking for him, he is now padlocked in the back yard. True escape artist at work, lets see him get out of that!
As for Cameron he is really cute, he says Mamamaamama now, it really made my Mothers day to have him saying MaMaMaMa, we are working on Dadadadaa for Fathers day.
2 comments:
I am really happy for you guys!!! I love the new picture of you and the fam sporting the OSU orange!
CONGRATS!!!
D
Congrats on deciding where to go! I hate making big decisions like that, yet it feels so good once you figure out where and what you're doing.
Adorable boys. Wow, he sounds like the quite the handful!..climbing and escaping :) You'll have to let us know if he says "dadadada" on time!
Post a Comment