so I haven't blogged in a while and I needed to update somethings...
The prepeardenss party on the 22nd went well, it was a very small turnout but was a succsess in my book. As for the canning thing on the 31st we brought home over 255 empty cans to be canned (that isn't counting the pouches that we brought back) and 60 some cans of food already canned so all in all it was a good month (probly my last?)
Cameron is saying Dadadadadada... even before Fathers Day! and he zooming around the house now.. nothing is safe.. Tyler says it is hard to do anything becuase he finds Cameron at his feet, and then when he moves again Cameron is holding on to his pants and falls over.. lol. Cute kid. fast crawler!
We have Kevin signed up for Swim lessons in June.. how exciting is that! Its a mommy and me class so we will both be enjoying that! (mental note- losse weight before june:)
1 comment:
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo! What am I going to do without you...my food storage will suffer greatly:(
Post a Comment