Saturday, May 3
so...
Its a good thing that when we moved into this house we latched things to the walls. The other day Kevin came out of out bedroom wtih Tyler's utility knife- thank goodness it was closed. But Tyler was saying "where did he get that", I said "well that has been on top of the stereo which is on top of the organizer that is over the toilet", the thing is taller than I am! So we walk into the bathroom and the doors were open to the organizer, that is right, my son who is 2 ft tall climbed up on the toilet, up the organizer stepping on the shelves inside the doors to get to the utility knife- can you believe it! I'm so glad we had it teathered to the wall... I don't think I have ever been so thankful for a couple of screws in my life, It would have all come down on top of him including the stereo! I have a monkey for a child! I know that boys think differently than girls but why would he climb up the organizer in the bathroom?!? Funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahh scary! Good thing he was safe due to your baby proofing! I used to climb on the drawers in the kitchen to get up on the counters! He he
Post a Comment