Friday, December 21

A packing we will go...

...A packing we will go...that's right! We are off to visit Tylers parents and I am to pack us all up tonight. EEK! Traveling by plane with a two year old can be scary enough but with a new born too!?! I have gone over this in my mind for weeks.. things not to forget... camera, binky, kids, camera, binky, kids... lol. my Sister in law says that you need toys for the plane and all that jazz. So I took Kevin to the dollar store to see what he wanted.. out of the whole store the only thing he picked out was a plastic horse! A plastic horse, that is not going to last 2 hours! I have no idea what we are goin to do. I hope he sleeps atleast part of the time. Well wish me luck, I am supposed to "pack light" How you do that with a newborn who can poop through three outfits in two hours.. I don't know, but I am up to the challange! It will be worth it. I I am even supposed to learn how to cook Prime rib while I am there! Wish me luck! We won't be gone long! and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
(Does this count as V.T.? LOL hah!) Good Luck on the plane! Take Treats....treats and more treats.