
Here is our family Christmas picture this year... It was the best one...Whose idea it was to take a picture with a two year old little boy.. I have no clue! But it is our first family picture with Cameron in it!
Here is Cameron's two month old picture...although he has his own nose and hair color we do see resemblances to Kevin in his eyes and lips. It looks as if we are going to keep him(we might even own him in three years!)
Here is Kevin's two year pic! With all that "personality" I don't know how I get through the day!
Here is a picture of My boys!

Here is the picture of Ty and I, four (and some) years and still clickin along. Life sure is fun when he is around! Well I best get going, this stay at home Mom thing apparently isn't all about playing on the computer, I realize this as Cameron tries to sleep on my sholder (yes typing with one hand) and Kevin taps on my knee saying "MOM, MOM, MOM, MOOOOOMMMM, door." I believe he wants to go play in the snow!


3 comments:
Cute! Good job woman! i spend too much time on the coputer too... Oh well... :)
If youre so inspired... how come there are no more blogs... how am i supposed to snoop you? :)
You guys sure make cute boys. Kaden (bond) might have some tough competition fighting for the position of London's future husband :)
Post a Comment