Tuesday, December 11

Long day...

So, I spent the whole day cleaning my house, why you ask did I spend all day cleaning my house? So yet again Sears can come look at my wonderful microwave... Can you believe it! They had to replace the last one and this one didn't even work for 3 weeks! So of course I have become a neusance to the neighbors so that I can defrost my Chicken.. pathetic! Anyways I just wanted to complain about my microwave... the stupid thing! But now after this long day of cleaning, I have decided to go to bed early... why you say? because my youngest son just feel asleep the earliest he ever has in his life... so I am not going to waste it... I am going to bed! Peace! Love! and good dreamin'! P.S. we won our volleyball game and Tyler's wrestling team won 83-0!

No comments: