Saturday, July 16

8 year anniversary pictures


I love the daddy daughter one!


8 years babe! And these crazy kids are all we have to show for it! :)




I have to say these are my least favorite anniversary pictures we have ever taken! Apparently 3 kids under 6 makes for a very interesting experience! The first picture was the best one and it went down hill from there. Want some proof how much fun this was? See below.


Screaming baby. Cranky 5 year old abd 3 year old not looking! Fun! :)

3 comments:

whitney said...

story of my life :P

I love that you get anniversary pics! such a great idea! Despite the difficulties, there really are some cute ones in there!

Rach and Clark said...

your pictures always look great! It is so cool that you do this every year. I am jealous!

Kristi said...

It's so fun to get caught up...and I'd have to say you have a LOT more to show than 'just these three kids' after eight years! I'd admire your courage and optimism!