Thursday, July 28

2 1/2 years clean!

This past week end was my 2 1/2 year checkup. Me and Tyler and Lorelei flew out late Friday after meeting up with my parents in Boise. They went off to a week of spoilage at my parents and barely even said goodbye. we flew off hoping to have a good little traveler on our hands! She did amazing! We spent the weekend with Tyler's dad and Sisters family. they on Monday morning I headed to Stanford. Lets just say it was way to early. My blood sugar came back 101 (borderline prediabetic) and I feel asleep in the petct, first time I have ever done that! went and got my blood work done and then drove back to get Tyler and Lorelei for my doctors apt later on. Mind you after my Petct I wasn't allowed to hold or nurse Lorelei, very tramatic for me, and she sure didn't like to take a bottle at first, but we all got through it! We went and showed Lorelei off the the nurses in the ITA and then to Doc Advani. My blood work came back good and my PetCt was clean! We flew back that night and Lorelei was wonderful, slept the whole flight! We have been enjoying a very quiet hose since we got back, Lorelei is bored and is wondering where her entertainment is, (she smiles and laughs every time we get to see them on the webcam) and I miss my boys! We get to go get them on Friday! and the baby blessing is coming up! Aug 7, so I better go get to cleaning! One nice thing about the boys being gone, everything I cleaned yesterday is still clean! wahoo! :)

1 comment:

AndreasonFam said...

I'm so happy about your results. I wonder why your Dr won't let you hold the kids after your pet scan. I asked my Dr and they said it was fine. It's weird how different Drs can be. I have my next scan in Nov. Every time I go to Huntsman I have a anxiety attack. Glad you're ok.