The boys had a blast taking pictures this year, mainly because they got climb and play on the rocks and dirt, see the fish, and find fossils....So what do ya think? My how we have changed in 7 years!
I LOVE THEM!!! Seriously, just so darn adorable! I just adore the bright color and all the strips! You're shirt is so cute and your hair and just everything! You're making me family picture-hungry...
6 comments:
love the family pictures!! your boys are soo cute.
Love the pictures!!! Jacob saw the pics on FB and said, thoes are my cousins. He was very excited to see all the pictures!! : )
these are SO good! You all look so great!
I LOVE THEM!!! Seriously, just so darn adorable! I just adore the bright color and all the strips! You're shirt is so cute and your hair and just everything! You're making me family picture-hungry...
i LOVE these pictures. The colors of your shirts against the rocks looks awesome. Good job! You guys are such a cute family!
Seriously cute pictures!
Post a Comment