Kevin: Mommy, Mommy, come see the snake I want!
Tyler (to Catherine): I was showing Kevin pictures of snakes on the internet and now he says he
wants to buy one.
Catherine: I'm ok with that as long as he's willing to hold it.
Tyler: shocked dumb look on his face while jaw on the floor.
Two days later...

Oops! I think Mommy was thinking Kevin wouldn't actually hold one.
This post brought to you by Tyler.
3 comments:
Let it be known to all that you are a verrry nice mommy.
Ezra tells me he wants a lizard regularly. I figure if he's still begging for it in 2-4 years, I might bend.
He did not get the snake, nor will he if i have anything to say about it... he just held it at the store!
He gets this through his great aunt Cheryl. She loved to pick up all kinds of snakes.
Post a Comment