

Before: plain jane, white, same as when we bought the joint look.



During: my message to Tyler, his message back (he added the 2) :)


After: the exact color I saw in my head, the cabinets just "pop" P.S. don't make fun of my messy fridge, I was on a "free from kids time line" I will clean it now that the kids are back.



So what do you think? not bad for a couple of days without kids huh?... but thats not all, we have a few other projects that got started but are not quite finished cause I was missing my kids too badly... but before and afters will be up soon!
3 comments:
You're so brave to paint around the cabinets. That would scare me to death! It looks wonderful, though, you guys did a great job!
Wow... it looks great guys!!! :) LOVE the color on the walls! :)
Oooo, what pretty colors! I love the look of both projects! The message is darn sweet too!
Post a Comment